FAQ  Search  Profile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in   Register
<  photoshop compatablilty
yanN
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:24 pm  Reply with quote

this has been suggested before..

the thing that gives me repeated strain injury the most working with PGF
is placing animation frames + masks in the image well. A little more compatability with .psd files perhaps.. the layers interpreted as frames/masks or the ability to import a series of images which when named properly are placed correctly in a
set.

If tiled backgrounds could have parallax layers I think most of us would stop using standard and prefer to piece together levels that way.

I find it very hard to use diagonal anything with the keyboard. With the diagonals on the 360's D-pad not recognised by the gamecontroller driver I have I've basicly given up on them... I'm wondering if anyone else has incorporated diagonal aiming for the player in their game. Maybe these directions can have their own keyboard input ?

the ability to press down and jump and fall through 64pixel thick green/ ledge mask to the level/area below (shinobi/rolling thunder-style). I have some ideas about setting this up with routines using the action button but if it could simply be put in.. well.. i wouldn't complain Smile.

rumour has it the next Mac OS X will be intel only if PGF can stay powerpc a little longer with each update that would be appreciated. Its painful enough not being able to use the latest version of zbrush.
Cobra
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:06 am  Reply with quote

yanN wrote:
this has been suggested before..
the ability to press down and jump and fall through 64pixel thick green/ ledge mask to the level/area below (shinobi/rolling thunder-style). I have some ideas about setting this up with routines using the action button but if it could simply be put in.. well.. i wouldn't complain Smile.

rumour has it the next Mac OS X will be intel only if PGF can stay powerpc a little longer with each update that would be appreciated. Its painful enough not being able to use the latest version of zbrush.

I think the ability to jump down off of green tiles is a great idea. Smile

I had heard that rumour too. Hopefully that is all it is. If not I won't get the next OS X until PGF is a UB.